Monday, October 6, 2014

Jonathan's Internet Safety Post

9:05 AM Posted by Jonathan 8-10 , No comments
This is my first post.

Talent Show Video
Lindsay doesn't seem very nice.
The other students don't look very comfortable.
I wonder what people thought about Lindsay after she went up.
"If you wouldn't say it in person, why say it online?" Good point.
It's pretty obvious that Lindsay doesn't have a talent.

Bulletin Board
People really do need to think before they post.
I wonder if cases like this do happen in schools.
Poor girl; I'm not one for victim blaming.
I rarely post personal words online myself.
Sometimes I wonder why people bother with those photographs.

Words Hurt
Those girls were immature, they seemed petty.
The insults weren't that bad.
That "sticks and stones" rhyme really doesn't work here.
Who calls someone a loser based on their shoes?
I really don't know what I would do in this situation.

Kitchen
I'm surprised this happens in real life.
Those insults were so terrible, I actually think I could do better.
At first, I thought all the girls were friends; it escalated rather quickly.
I wonder if the woman in the background would've done something later.
I wonder where the bullying came from, what provoked it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment